Most webcam models use sex toys while camming and you will definitely need a few for your live erotic shows, especially when you don’t have a partner to cam with.
Although having sex toys is not required to work as webcam model, being familiar with toys of various types undeniably helps improve the quality of your private webcam sessions.
If you are going to use sex devices, don’t buy low-cost ones, as they might contain toxic chemicals. Luxury sex toys made of body-safe materials can be pricey, but your earnings should be enough to save some money month by month and buy new items frequently. Soon you will have a nice little collection of high quality sex toys to play with during your live shows and satisfy every kind of sexual fantasy.
Tips and tricks for newbies
For beginners, a few high-quality sex toys are enough for a start. We recommend buying:
- G-spot vibrator to facilitate stimulation of your G-spot;
- rabbit vibrator, popular female sex toy with an insertable shaft and a vibrating clitoral stimulator;
- C-shaped or S-shaped dildo, a non-vibrating sex toy made to resemble a penis, used for sexual stimulation of the vagina or anus;
- love egg to use for sexual pleasure;
- Geisha balls, also known as Venus balls, Ben Wa balls and Orgasm balls, available in a variety of forms,
- Horseshoe, a sex you can put into the vagina and anus at the same time;
- pussy pumps to stimulate your clit;
- nipple clips and clamps to stimulate your nipples;
- butt plug for anal insertion.
There are also long-distance sex toys that you can set up to be controlled by your cam viewers in exchange for tips and make your live streams more interactive.
Always remember to keep your sex toys at hand when broadcasting live erotic shows so that you can stay right by the camera while you get them. Interrupting your live show to go grab a toy is a bad idea, as your visitor might lose interest by the time you come back and leave your chat room.